At VIVID, we perform radiofrequency surgical removal of following conditions with maximum accuracy and excellent cosmetic outcome.
- Infections: Verrucae, molluscum contagiosum.
- Metabolic: Xanthelasma, xanthomas.
- Benign skin conditions: Freckles, dermatosis papulosa nigra (DPN), acne, skin tags, cherry angiomas, spider angiomas, naevi, trichoepithelioma, syringomas, apocrine hidrocystomas, stucco keratosis, papilloma, neurofibromas, cutaneous horn, keratoacanthoma, rhinophyma, sebaceous hyperplasia, granuloma pyogenicum.
- Senile skin conditions: Actinic keratosis, sebborheic keratosis and senile lentigines.
- Nail procedures: Nail matrixectomies, surgical hemostasis of ingrown toenail and onychogry phosis.
- Cosmetic indications: Mole removal, telangiectasia, unwanted hair removal, scar revision and resurfacing, earlobe repair.
Time required for Procedure
Approx. 10-60 min depening on number of lesions.
All ages and both Females as well as Males.
(Cannot be done in Pregnant Females.)