Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ’s]
Doubts in your Mind! Read it to Clear it..
- Melanocyte Transplantation
- Advanced Peels
- PRP for Hair Regrowth
- Hair Transplant
- PRP for Anti-aging
- Microneedling / Dermaroller
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Avoid sun-exposure for at least 48hrs after peeling
- Use sunscreens before going out and every 2-3hrs thereafter.
- Don’t use make-up immediately after peels: It is often best to do peels near weekend, so you can rest your skin without any make-up over the weekend.
- Avoid exercise for 12hrs after peel, to prevent excessive sweating.
- Do not shave for 24hrs after peel
It is equally effective in both men and women and works best in patients with diffuse thinning and miniaturized hair.
- There can be some swelling over the forehead, across the bridge of the nose and around the eyes on the 3rd day of surgery; but it is generally self limiting and passes off in next 2-3 days.
- Some patients may develop numbness over the transplanted area which can persist from few days to few weeks. It is because of the local anaesthesia used during hair transplantation. But it is also self limiting, and does not interfere with the day-to-day activities of the patient.
- Avoid tablets such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to minimize bruising and bleeding.
- Injections are usually not performed if the site is infected.
- If you are a person who tends to get cold sores often, please consult with us for antiviral therapy to minimize the recurrence following injections.
- Place ice-packs following injections to reduce swelling
- Avoid touching or washing the skin for atleast 6 hours after the injection.
- The swelling and bruising over the injected site will reduce in 2-5 days. The lip swelling might take a longer time (7-14 days).
- Avoid sun-exposure or make –up application
- Do not over massage the area injected.
No serious side-effects or complications are noted post-treatment, however some patients may get mild redness and inflammation over the treated area which is self-limiting and settles overnight. Ice compresses may be applied to the treatment areas to speed up recovery and to make you more comfortable.